PERAN DAN KONTRIBUSI CURAHAN WAKTU KERJA WANITA PADA USAHA PEMBESARAN IKAN PATIN (Pangasius sp) DALAM KOLAM (Studi Kasus Di Desa Pudak Kecamatan Kumpeh Ulu Kabupaten Muaro Jambi)

Asmaida Asmaida, Rogayah Rogayah

Abstract


Research was carried out in Pudak Kumpeh Ulu village, Muaro Jambi District. Its  goal was 1). Describing the female's role in the pond's catfish  farming. 2). To Calculate  amount of working duration of  female and male in   catfish   farming in a pond. 3). Analyzing the contributions of female's working duration on  a catfish farming in a ponds. The research method   used a survey method. It also used a primary and secondary data, with cross section data type based on ratio scale measurement. The population were   amount of housewife who did an  fish enlargement of the catfish farming in a pond. There were 33 Samples  that  chosen randomly ones. The descriptive analysis method was used in this research.  The results showed that : 1). The role of female on the catfish farming in the pond  showed high enough category, females were almost completely involved in pond preparation activities (drying ponds, weaning, fertilization and water giving), seed spreading, feeding, pond-  cleaning, and harvesting. 2). The everage  of female's work duration on   the catfish farming in the pond e.g.  31.48 hours/period in the pool preparation activities (pool drying, sowing, fertilization and water giving), 4.12 hours/period in seed spread, 338.18 hours/period for feeding, 30.91 hours/period in  pool-  cleaning, and harvesting for 3.36 hours/period. 3). It was  91.17% contribution of female's work duration on  the catfish farming in the pond  and the remaining as men work duration was 8.83% 

 


Keywords


work duration, female labor, Catfish

Full Text:

PDF

References


Afriantoni, 1993, Faktor-faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Partisipasi Wanitatani Terhadap Kelompok Tani Padi Sawah di Kecamatan Sekernan Kabupaten Batanghari. Skripsi Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Jambi.

Asmaida, 2009. Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan dan Tingkat Kepercayaan Dengan Curahan Jam kerja Wanita Tani Pada Usaha Budidaya Ikan Patin kolam (Studi Kasus Di Desa Pudak Kecamatan Kumpeh Ulu Kabupaten Muaro Jambi. Jurnal Ilmiah Universitas Batanghari Jambi. Vol 9 No. 1 Februari 2009.

Asmaida, 2018. Manfaat Ekonomi Yang Diterima Petani Peserta Program Gerakan Pakan Ikan Mandiri (Gerpari) Dalam Usaha Budidaya Ikan (Studi Kasus Di Desa Jembatan Mas Kecamatan Pemayung Kabupaten Batanghari). Jurnal MEA (Media Agribisnis) Program studi Agribisnis Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Batanghari Jambi. Vol 3 No. 2 Oktober 2018.

Asmaida, at all, 2019. Realitionship Between Perception And Consumers’ Preferences Of Patin Fhis. Jurnal International Journal of Scientific & Technology Vol 8 Issue 10 Oktober 2019 Hal Vol 8 Issue 10 Oktober 2019 Hal 2689-2693 Edition - ISSN 2277-8616.

BPS Provinsi Jambi, 2019. Provinsi Jambi Dalam Angka. Jambi.

Hernanto, F. 1988. Ilmu Usaha Tani Sandaya. Jakarta.

Ihromi, T.O, 1995. Kajian Wanita Dalam Pembangunan Yayasan Obor Indonesia (YOI). Jakarta.

Kementrian Kelautan dan Perikanan Republik Indonesia, 2019. Laporan Tahunan Tahun 2019. Kementrian Kelautan dan Perikanan Republik Indonesia. Jakarta.

Sajogyo dan Pudjiwati, S, 1992. Sosiologi Pedesaan Jilid II. Gajah Mada University Press. Jakarta.s

Simatau, 2001. Gender dan Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Alam; Sebuah Panduan Analisis. Galang Printika. Yogyakarta.

Singarimbun. M dan S. Efendi, 1982. Metode Penelitian Survei. LP3ES. Jakarta.

Sri Ayu Kurniati, 2016. Analisis Partisipasi Tenaga Kerja Wanita dan Kontribusi Pendapatan (Studi Kasus Agroindustri Patin Desa Koto Mesjid Kabupaten Kampar, Provinsi Riau). Jurnal Dinamika Pertanian Volume XXXII Nomor 1 April 2016 (57-64) P: ISSN 0215-2525 E: ISSN 2549-7960

Statistik Budidaya Perikanan, 2018. Statistik Dinas Kelautan dan Perikanan Provinsi Jambi. Jambi.

Sudarta, W, 2003. Peranan Wanita Dalam Pembangunan Berwawasan Gender. Jurnal Studi Jender SRIKANDI.

Suratiyah, K. 2003. Usahatani. Diktat. Diterbitkan Untuk Kalangan Sendiri. Program Studi Agribisnis. Jurusan Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian Fakultas Pertanian UGM. Yogyakarta.

Ulber Silalahi, 2010. Metode Penelitian Sosial. PT. Refika Aditama. Bandung.

Winarno, S. 1994. Pengantar Penelitian Ilmiah. Penerbit Kanisius Tarsito. Bandung.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/mea.v5i2.78

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Jurnal MeA (Media Agribisnis) Published by Agribusiness Program Study, Faculty of Agriculture, Batanghari University
Adress: Fakultas Pertanian, Jl.Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kec.Telanaipura, Kodepos: 36122, email: meafpubr@gmail.com, Phone: 0741-60103


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.